Prince Compound #6715 and #6715R is an Uncured, No Curative Added, EPDM
This material is tacky on both sides and is used to assist in sealing:
- Rubber Grid Cover Blanket Bottom Seals to Cathodes
- Cell Top Gaskets to Cell Heads and Cathodes
DSA Tape helps to provide a liquid seal when there is flange surface heterogeneity.
Without a curative, it flows into voids between the rubber gasket and rigid flange, to help establish a long-term seal.
Prince Compound #6715 standard parts are:
- 1/32” Thick X 2” Wide X 50-Foot Rolls
- 1/16” Thick X 1-1/2” Wide X 33-Foot Rolls
Special widths and thicknesses can be produced and are special orders only and minimum purchase quantities may apply. Some examples of special sizes of Prince Compound #6715R include:
- 1/4” thick X 2” wide X 34-ft rolls
- 1/8” thick X 2” wide X 34-ft rolls
Material is provided in rolls, with a non-stick release liner.