EASY-TO-SEAL, PTFE-PROTECTED SPECIAL EPDM GASKETS
Features and Benefits
- Molded Style
- Fits ANSI 150 lb. Flanged Joints.
- These gaskets are also compatible with many DN-style flange assemblies, simply by altering bolt hole location. This has been proven by many European customers, for example.
- Virgin PTFE Sealing Surface
- Almost universal chemical resistance.
- Non-contaminating for High Purity application.
- PTFE Bonded to EPDM
- -51°C (-60°F) to 150°C (300°F) continuous service temperature range.
- Bonded PTFE has no loose “ears” to interfere with the installation between flanges.
- EPDM “memory” gives long sealing life.
- Molded Dual-Seal Design
- Low Bolt torque required to seal.
- 2 seals: Primary and Secondary
- PT70-M gaskets are specified exclusively by many chemical manufacturing and processing sites, including for metallic and non-metallic piping.
- PT70-M gaskets can be re-used in many instances – please consult Prince Rubber and Plastics for details.
- Sealing ribs are able to rebound, nearly entirely, in many cases, after being taken out of compression, demonstrating these gaskets’ excellent sealing ability.