Caustic Funnels and Interrupter Assemblies
Caustic Funnels collect the Caustic from the percolation pipe while the Interrupter Cup creates a droplet flow, which breaks up the electrical current in the caustic exiting the cell.
- Special long-life Molded DCPD Caustic Funnels & Interrupter Assemblies are molded from DCPD (Dicyclopentadiene) a High Temperature RIM material (Reaction Injection Molding).
- DCPD material has proven to outperform Polypropylene Materials in this Chlor-Alkali Application.
- Reaction-Injection Molded (RIM) as a single piece
- Therefore, no weld failure occurs, which otherwise might happen with a welded PP funnel.
- High-Temperature and Corrosion-Resistant
- Highly Durable Thermoset Plastic
- Highly electrically-insulating
- Service Temperature: -40 to +110°C (-40 to +230°F)