“EASY TO SEAL” PTFE PROTECTED EPDM GASKETS
Features and Benefits
- Molded Style
- Fits ANSI 150 lb. Flanged Joints.
- These gaskets are also compatible with many DN style flange assemblies, simply by altering bolt hole location. This has been proven by many European customers, for example.
- Virgin PTFE Sealing Surface
- Almost universal chemical resistance.
- Non-contaminating for High Purity application.
- PTFE Bonded to EPDM
- -30°C (-22°F) to 150°C (300°F) continuous service temperature range.
- Bonded PTFE has no loose “ears” to interfere with the installation between flanges.
- EPDM “memory” gives long sealing life.
- Molded Dual-Seal Design
- Low Bolt torque required to seal.
- 2 seals: Primary and Secondary
- PT70 M gaskets are specified exclusively by many chemical manufacturing and processing sites, including for metallic and non-metallic piping.
- PT70 M gaskets can be re-used in many instances – please consult Prince Rubber and Plastics for details.
- Sealing ribs are able to rebound, nearly entirely, in many cases, after being taken out of compression.
Reinforced Fluoroplastic Gasketing Material for Temperatures up to 500°F / 260°C
Prince’s PT-G White PTFE Gasketing Compound with bead reinforcing:
- The bead reinforcing enables long-term sealing, whereas standard PTFE sheet material tends to creep perpendicularly from flange loading, and then leaks.
- Displays light flange loading in temperatures from -300ºF/-184ºC up to 500ºF/260ºC.
- Exhibits a low creep factor under pressure.
- Easily removed from flanges.
- Resistance to permanent set.
- Formable on uneven or warped flanged faces.
- Maximum sheet size: 60” x 60” (1524 mm x 1524 mm); thickness is 1/8” (3.2 mm) only