Panacea® R-3400 and PP-340
Special Plasticized, Easy-to-Seal, Black Vinyl Gasketing Material
- EXTRUDED SHEET – 50’ long
- 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Thick X 48″ width
- 1/16″ (1.6 mm), 1/8″ (3.2 mm), 3/16″ (4.8 mm) Thick X 60″ Width Rolls
- PRESS-MADE SHEET
- 1/16 x 36 x 36 in. (1.6 x 914 x 914 mm)
Bleaching Pulp Mills often prefer R-3400 when compared to PTFE based gaskets because R-3400 is:
- Less expensive
- Easier to seal
- Has better compression set
- Long term sealability
Panacea® R-3400 and PP-340 are available:
- Extruded Sheet roll stock
- Press Made Sheet
- Full face pipe flange gaskets
- Custom fabricated gaskets, extrusions & splicing, such as Explosion Hatch Gaskets
- Tubing, available on a custom basis
Panacea® R-3400 & PP-340 have been specified and used in pulp mill bleach systems for >50 years. They are a unique compound formulation only available from Prince.
Panacea® R-3400 & PP-340 are specified by Chlorine Dioxide technology companies/suppliers and engineering firms
who work on pulp chlorine dioxide systems.
Panacea® R-3400 & PP-340 are suitable for Chlorine Dioxide gas and Chlorine Dioxide solution service. They also can be used in many chemical services where PVC is suitable. Check with Prince regarding specific applications.