Chlor-Alkali DCPD Cell Heads
DCPD (*Telene®) Material Advantages
- Rapid-Injection Molded (RIM) as a single piece.
- High-temperature and corrosion-resistant.
- Service Temperature: -40 to 110°C (-40 to 230°F)
- Highly-durable, impermeable Thermoset Plastic.
- Highly electrically-insulating
- Improvements in the mold quality, polymers, and catalysts in the molding process, has mitigated the material void issue that occurred decades ago.
- Typical Service life: >10 years – performance references are available; please consult Prince for details.
- Warranty Offered
- Industry-leading 5-year full-warranty, which can be extended to 7 years – proving confidence that Prince has in this product’s performance. Please consult Prince for warranty details.
- Existing Cell Heads Available:
- MDC 55/66, MDC 29, HC4B, DMT43/Solvay BT43
- Other Cell Head Technologies
- Molds can be designed to accommodate exact design specs of the customer.
- Flange Construction
- Bossed or Extra-thick Flanged Designs are available for Cell Head Outlets, and Cell Head Bases.
- Lifting Lugs
- Metallic lifting lugs on top of the cell head, or holes within the reinforcement struts on the sides of the cell heads, are available.
- Brine Feed and Sampling Holes
- Through-holes are also available with female threads, to receive bulkhead fittings, if desired. Hole location and type are per customer spec.
- Titanium or SS Fasteners are available
*Trademark: Telene SAS