Diaphragm Cell Anode Corner/Edge Guards
- Protects diaphragm from the sharp anode edges during the cathode installation to the base.
- Vertical slits machined into the legs of the Guard help the user lift up the Guard
and to flex it, for ease of installation/removal.
- Longitudinal channels aid in flexibility of the Guard, to better mimic the radius
of the top of the anode screen, while diminishing flaring of the Guards over
time, that can otherwise make Guard installation/removal difficult.
- Remainder of the Guard is thicker, aiding Guard durability.
- Guard is custom-machined per customer specs, such as being compatible with
anode retaining clip location.