P-72 Chlor-Alkali Cell Room Piping
P-72 is a proprietary compound developed by Prince Rubber and Plastics Co, Inc.
P-72 is a high-temperature, corrosion, abrasion, and impact-resistant thermoplastic, used commonly for Hot, Wet Chlorine, Hydrogen, Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH), Potassium Hydroxide (KOH), Brine, and Lithium Hydroxide services.
P-72 is available in:
- Pipe: Schedule 40, 80, and 120
- Sheet- from 1/8” – 4” thick
- Pipe Diameters ≤12″, Fittings ≤8″
- Larger Pipe Sizes of P-72 are available, though subject to production minimums
- Weld Rod
- Double-Boss Headers, with extra-thick pipe wall: 2 1/2″ and 6″
Custom fabrications are done by CNC machining, thermoforming, welding, solvent welding, and heat butt welding/fusion.
Prince P-72 Dual-Laminate Pipe
Prince has decades of reliably laminating fiberglass (“FRP” or “GRP”) reinforcement to our P-72, for additional reliability, where mechanically necessary.