Chlorate Cell Connector Pipes
Custom Sections of P-72 pipe are used to transport Hydrogen gas from the Cell-to-Header Pipe system, as well as brine and sodium chlorate.
P-72 Thermoplastic Pipe
P-72 Special Styrene Copolymer Thermoplastic pipe is special process piping has excelled in for all sodium chlorate manufacturing environments for decades. P-72 is a proprietary compound developed by Prince; P-72 is a high temperature, abrasion and corrosion-resistant material.
P-72 is available in:
- Pipe Wall Thicknesses: 40, 80, 120
- Pipe Diameters: ≤12″ (≈DN-300)
- Sheet: 1/8” – 4” thick (3.2 – 101.6 mm)
- Pipe Fittings up to 8”
- Weld Rod – Variety of Diameters
Fabrications are done by CNC lathe, thermoforming, hot air welding, solvent welding, and butt fusion.
P-72 Piping Systems
- P-72 Manifold Distribution headers
- Double-Boss headers (extra thick wall): Available in 2.5” and 6” NPS.
- Custom-Machined and Molded Components