Chlor-Alkali Cell Room Piping
- P-72 for Hot, Wet Chlorine, Hydrogen, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Brine
- Special Molded DCPD Sections
DN-400 (≈16”) Straight sections of pipe, without bossed extra-thick wall, are also available. There are various means to reliably join flanges to these DCPD pipe sections. Please consult Prince for details.
Prince P-72 Dual-Laminate Pipe
Prince has decades of reliably laminating fiberglass (“FRP” or “GRP”) reinforcement to our P-72, for additional reliably, where mechanically necessary.
- Reaction-Injection Molded (RIM) as a single piece
- Therefore, no weld failure occurs, which otherwise might happen with a welded PP funnel.
- High-Temperature and Corrosion-Resistant
- Highly Durable Thermoset Plastic
- Highly electrically-insulating
- Service Temperature: -40 to +110°C (-40 to +230°F)