DCPD Chlor-Alkali Cell Room Piping
- Special Molded DCPD Sections
DN-400 (≈16”) Straight sections of pipe, without bossed extra-thick wall, are also available. There are various means to reliably join flanges to these DCPD pipe sections. Please consult Prince for details.
- Reaction-Injection Molded (RIM) as a single piece
- Therefore, no weld failure occurs, which otherwise might happen with welded plastics.
- High Temperature and Corrosion-Resistant
- Highly Durable Thermoset Plastic
- Highly electrically-insulating
- Service Temperature: -40 to +110°C (-40 to +230°F)